23ZERO Byron 4 Person Rooftop Tent with Annex
Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 20 and Jun 27. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. All The Time. Learn More.
The 23ZERO Byron Roof Top Tent with Californian king size mattress for the ultimate in space or more room to share.
The Byron 4 + Person has a 72 Inch wide mattress, about the size of a California King bed. It comes supplied with the annex that will provide some extra space downstairs if required.
The Byron is equipped standard with a comfortable 3 inch thick mattress as standard and has a waterproof base that eliminates the need for a condensation mat. The top of the mattress cover is cotton so you do not find your self slipping and sliding everywhere in bed. We finish our tent with an abundance of common sense features that deliver all the things you will come to love about your 23ZERO Roof Top Tent.
The tent fabric is a not-too-heavy-not-too-light 260GSM Ripstop polycotton canvas (waterproof and mold resistant) stitched together with french seams and tape seam sealed, this will keep you dry in all conditions. Both the tent and fly are colored not to show the dirt and help keep an even temperature inside at all times - you might find yourself sleeping in as it's a comfortable color to be in, even in full sun.
All tents come with superfine insect mesh windows and doors to keep the bugs on the outside and have sky view windows as standard and the fly is easily removed so you can take the full advantage of this great feature. The internal poles are all wrapped and operate on metal fittings ensuring years of use and they are attached to the insulated base via stainless steel bolts.
As this tent has the extension that covers the ladder we include a "snow pole" to help keep the cover tight eliminating water build up and excess pooling.~
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- 2 Sky View Windows with 2 layers, Outer is the same ripstop poly-cotton as the tent and an inner of ultra fine insect mesh
- California King size 3" (75mm) thick covered closed cell hi-density mattress
- 260gsm poly cotton rip stop canvas
- 210 Denier fly
- 210 Denier oxford polyester ripstop annex
- Adjustable floor for annex
- 82" (2100mm)& square sliding alloy ladder
- Internal frame is 1" (25mm) diameter tube (covered)
- Oversized 1" (25mm) diameter awning hoop
- Cast alloy frame lugs with stainless steel hinge
- Alloy base
- Full alloy center pivoting yoke provides strength and reduces weight
- Adjustable fly helps prevent condensation and ensures constant airflow in all conditions
- Heat sealed seams
- Side vents improve air-flow
- 68" (1720mm) to 82" (2100mm) annex height
- 98" (2.5m) annex length
- Removable 550gsm PVC tub style floor for easy cleaning
- Large 35" (900mm) Wide x 55" (1400mm) High annex windows with super fine insect mesh throughout
- 600gsm PVC transit cover with D ring tie downs
- Removable pack down bungee cords included
- Snow support kit included
- 2 year warranty
159lb including Annex
DIMENSIONS PACKED DOWN*
75" (W) x 48" (L) x 14" (H)
DIMENSIONS SET UP*
- Overall 75" (W) x 121" (L) x 50" (H) does not include fly overhang or window awnings
- Sleeping area 72" (W) x 96" (L) 49" (H) inner tent
- Projection of tent over ladder 72" (W) x 27" (L)
- Awning footprint 98" (L) x 76" (W)
- Awning height from 68" to 82"
23ZERO Byron Rooftop Tent product specs
23 ZERO Tent use instructions
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2bUR2MLFalk" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
It is important to note that Roof Top Tents are posted via freight companies. They generally are larger types of packages and are loaded on pallets.
When your order has been placed you will receive an email. This confirms an order has been made and that the order has entered our order processing system and your Credit Card has been pre-authorized for the purchase.
Order shipment is typically with 24-48 hours of making the purchase which is when you will receive a shipping confirmation email which contains the tracking number.
It is important to inspect the item the moment it arrives. As most Tents are frieght they are relatively large and heavy. It is important to check it for possible damage. It is important that if any damage is noticed it is logged with the courier company when signing for delivery, photographed, and relayed back to us.
We started Tek Tents because we identified a need for a place where the latest in Tent Technology products were put on one website. A place where customers could choose the best tent that best fitted their requirements and budget.
Being avid outdoor enthusiasts, particularly in the Overlanding world we wanted a place where the products that we would purchase ourselves would be available to other like minded folk.
Along the way, we have built a marketplace and community of people who share our love of exploring the outdoors. We wish to be inspiring to people who want to get to those far flung places and connect with nature.
We are driven by:
1. Dedication to customer satisfaction and customer support.... We are available most of the time to answer questions. We are only a Phone call, Chat or Email away.
2. We know people want the best price without compromising quality, that is why we Price Match. It is why we offer FREE Shipping on orders over $99, and also why most of our customers won't be burdened with having to pay tax.
3. Our website is a platform to find the most suitable tent for your needs. It is trust- worthy enough to have earned a SSL Certificate which eliminates any risk when using your Credit Card