TUFF STUFF®85 Foot x 3/4 Inch Synthetic Winch Rope Gray 17,500 Lb Capacity W/ Rock Guard Black
Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 20 and Jun 27. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. All The Time. Learn More.
The Tuff Stuff 3/4 inch Thick x 85 ft. Long Synthetic winch rope is not only the strongest synthetic rope available, but is now even more durable with it's new rock shield. It is a 14 strand braided rope utilizing the best synthetic fiber which is near identical to Dyneema.
The Macromolecular Polyethylene material used to construct these ropes enables very low elongation and is 40 - 50 percent stronger than wire cables and most importantly will Not recoil if broken!
The Tuff Stuff brand of synthetic rope resists UV radiation, water, temperature variation and therefore has a long service life. The Rock shield protects the rope from wear and abrasion. This rope can also be used with a Tuff Stuff Recovery Winches and many other brands of self-recovery winches on the market.
It comes with a Steel Eyelet, which can be attached to a hook or D ring shackle.
Note: Must Use An Aluminum Hawse Fairlead With Synthetic Winch Ropes - Roller Fairleads Will Damage Your Rope!
Winch Rope Includes:
- Rock Guard to protect against rocks, trees and other obstacles which cause rope abrasion
- Steel thimble to fit a standard clevis hook or D-Shackle at the end
- Standard eyelet for installation on nearly any winch drum
- Black clevis hook
- Drum heat protection for in drum brakes
- Synthetic winch rope Features
- 3/4 inch (12mm) thick- fits most winches from 15,000Lb - 17,500Lb capacity
- Attached hook included with rope
- 85 ft. Long
- Designed for winches up to 17,500 lbs.
- Breaking strength - 26,600 lbs
- Rock Shield for protection against abrasion and wear.
- Will not Recoil if broken
- Steel Eyelet for Hook Attachment
- Stronger than wire cable
It is important to note that Roof Top Tents are posted via freight companies. They generally are larger types of packages and are loaded on pallets.
When your order has been placed you will receive an email. This confirms an order has been made and that the order has entered our order processing system and your Credit Card has been pre-authorized for the purchase.
Order shipment is typically with 24-48 hours of making the purchase which is when you will receive a shipping confirmation email which contains the tracking number.
It is important to inspect the item the moment it arrives. As most Tents are frieght they are relatively large and heavy. It is important to check it for possible damage. It is important that if any damage is noticed it is logged with the courier company when signing for delivery, photographed, and relayed back to us.
We started Tek Tents because we identified a need for a place where the latest in Tent Technology products were put on one website. A place where customers could choose the best tent that best fitted their requirements and budget.
Being avid outdoor enthusiasts, particularly in the Overlanding world we wanted a place where the products that we would purchase ourselves would be available to other like minded folk.
Along the way, we have built a marketplace and community of people who share our love of exploring the outdoors. We wish to be inspiring to people who want to get to those far flung places and connect with nature.
We are driven by:
1. Dedication to customer satisfaction and customer support.... We are available most of the time to answer questions. We are only a Phone call, Chat or Email away.
2. We know people want the best price without compromising quality, that is why we Price Match. It is why we offer FREE Shipping on orders over $99, and also why most of our customers won't be burdened with having to pay tax.
3. Our website is a platform to find the most suitable tent for your needs. It is trust- worthy enough to have earned a SSL Certificate which eliminates any risk when using your Credit Card