ARB Simpson III Rooftop Tent
Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 20 and Jul 27. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. All The Time. Learn More.
ARB SIMPSON III ROOFTOP TENT
The ARB Simpson III Rooftop Tent integrates an updated design with new materials for better strength, rigidity and water resistance and now includes an annex for even more shelter. Manufactured from high quality fire retardant poly/cotton fabric and incorporating an Oxford polyester flysheet, rooftop tents are easily mounted to ARB's purpose designed roof rack, or suitably load-rated cross bars. A retractable aluminum ladder makes getting into bed a trouble free event.
Super strong 1" anodized aluminum poles improves strength and provide corrosion resistance properties, while a high density 2.5" foam mattress (with removable cover) ensures you'll sleep soundly. And don't worry about mosquitos, ARB Rooftop Tents feature insect screened windows and doors.
The ARB Simpson III rooftop tent delivers the ultimate in ease and convenience when traveling. Unfolding in minutes, a rooftop tent provides sleeping quarters off the ground, protected from the elements and wildlife. All bedding can remain inside the tent during the journey, freeing up vital storage space in the vehicle and allowing the tent to be quickly and easily packed away. Also aiding the fast pack down and setup, a unique bungee cord system keeps walls tucked in to assist in speeding up the pack down to get you back on the road faster.
Series III tent incorporates an updated design and new materials for better strength, improved weight limits, UV rigidity and complete water proofing while adhering to CPAI-84 fire specifications, a requirement for the United States and Canada.
- Manufactured from high quality, waterproof, poly/cotton rip stop canvas - 300GSM PU impregnated canvas
- Incorprates oxford polyester flysheet with excellent water shedding ability - 1000mm/3ft water head
- Taped sealed seams for double protection & all weather vents for reduced condensation
- 1" diameter anodized aluminum retractable ladder support up to 265lbs
- 2.5" high density bonded chip foam mattress with removable cover for increased comfort and durability. Bonded chip foam evenly spreads weight from the body better across the mattress
- Incorporates unique twist lock pull out all weather awning and true optional zip-on annex
- Fine insect screened windows and door protecting from the smallest insects for better night sleep
- UV stabilized laminated welded PVC cover with high quality vision zippers. Triple strap design.
- Quick pack bungee cord system to assist when packing down tent, speeding up pack up time.
- Easily mounted to ARB's purpose designed roof racks or most rated cross bar systems.
- Unique configuration to unfold off either the side or off the rear of the vehicle.
- All weather entry door with grab straps to help assist getting into the tent.
- Fully backed by a 2-year warranty
- 55" (1400mm) wide x 94.50" (2400mm) long x 51" (1300mm) high
- All Aluminum Components Feature an Anodized Finish for Improved Corrosion Resistance and Appearance
- Total weight 154lbs/70kg
- Comes Complete with Mounting Hardware, Wrenches, Ladder, Travel Cover and Comprehensive Instructions
- ARB Awnings can Also be Paired with the Rooftop Tent.
It is important to note that Roof Top Tents are posted via freight companies. They generally are larger types of packages and are loaded on pallets.
When your order has been placed you will receive an email. This confirms an order has been made and that the order has entered our order processing system and your Credit Card has been pre-authorized for the purchase.
Order shipment is typically with 24-48 hours of making the purchase which is when you will receive a shipping confirmation email which contains the tracking number and shipping time is typically 3-5 days.
It is important to inspect the item the moment it arrives. As most Tents are frieght they are relatively large and heavy. It is important to check it for possible damage. It is important that if any damage is noticed it is logged with the courier company when signing for delivery, photographed, and relayed back to us.
We started Tek Tents because we identified a need for a place where the latest in Tent Technology products were put on one website. A place where customers could choose the best tent that best fitted their requirements and budget.
Being avid outdoor enthusiasts, particularly in the Overlanding world we wanted a place where the products that we would purchase ourselves would be available to other like minded folk.
Along the way, we have built a marketplace and community of people who share our love of exploring the outdoors. We wish to be inspiring to people who want to get to those far flung places and connect with nature.
We are driven by:
1. Dedication to customer satisfaction and customer support.... We are available most of the time to answer questions. We are only a Phone call, Chat or Email away.
2. We know people want the best price without compromising quality, that is why we Price Match. It is why we offer FREE Shipping on orders over $99, and also why most of our customers won't be burdened with having to pay tax.
3. Our website is a platform to find the most suitable tent for your needs. It is trust- worthy enough to have earned a SSL Certificate which eliminates any risk when using your Credit Card