Eezi-Awn Blade Hard Shell Roof Top Tent
Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 19 and Jun 26. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. All The Time. Learn More.
With decades of proven experience on every major continent, Eezi-Awn’s fabric tents have consistently outperformed the competition and set the industry’s benchmark for both durability and performance. Last year they set another standard with the Stealth--a matte black powder-coated, all-aluminum hard shell roof top tent. Meet the Stealth's younger brother--the Blade.
In almost every regard, the Blade is a replica of the Stealth. The differences are subtle, but for some, will matter the most. The two-tone color scheme is the most evident difference. You will also notice that the shape is slightly smaller as the Blade is a hinge design with two latches as opposed to the Stealth's scissor lift with four latches (which adds extra foot room). Lastly, the included XKLUSIV Ladder comes with a built-in extension and stores cleanly inside the tent, as opposed to underneath it. Other than that, you are guaranteed another superb product.
In addition to the standard expectations, the Blade, albeit simplistic and compact, is still rich with features. Encased in the uniquely-shaped body is room for bedding storage. Upon opening, the walls of the tent are built from durable, rip-stop canvas with double entry privacy mesh panels, and both the roof and floor are insulated to keep you comfortable throughout the night. Much of the appeal that comes from a hard shell roof top tent is the quick setup and takedown, and the Blade is no exception. A single person can quickly unclip only two latches and easily lift to open, then push down gently to close and lock. The full process takes only seconds to complete.
Discover for yourself how legendary performance meets modern design in Eezi-Awn's brand new Blade.
- Triple Entry with Privacy Mesh Panels
- 270-Degree Viewing
- Low Profiled Aerodynamic Design
- Automated Setup & Takedown
- Hook & Loop Solid & Mesh Panel Management
- Internal Storage Pockets
- National Luna LED Light on Interior Roof
- 12V Power Supply Socket (Supply Cord Included)
- Two Handles
- Lockable Stainless Steel Latches
- Assistance Strap for Lowering Roof
- Internal Gas Struts
- Rear Rain Fly Opening with Spring Steel Rain Fly Rods
- Insulated Roof & Floor
- Elevated Roof Rear Accommodates Bedding Storage
- Built-In Double-Size Mattress
- Includes XKLUSIV Ladder With Built-In Extension (Stores Inside Tent & Can Be Used On All Three Entry Ways)
- Includes Ladder Bag
- Accommodates 2 Adults
- Lightweight Aluminum Body
- Powder-Coated Matte Black
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- 260 gram Teflon-coated Polyester Ripstop Material
- 80mm Thick Laminated Mattress
- Four Mounting Rails on Bottom of Tent
- Four-Point DIY Mounting Hardware Set
- Patented Anodized Aluminum Extension Ladder
- YKK© Zippers
Closed Footprint : 87” L x 57” W | 2200mm L x 1450mm W
|Weight (Including Ladder)||
175 lbs | 80 kg
It is important to note that Roof Top Tents are posted via freight companies. They generally are larger types of packages and are loaded on pallets.
When your order has been placed you will receive an email. This confirms an order has been made and that the order has entered our order processing system and your Credit Card has been pre-authorized for the purchase.
Order shipment is typically with 24-48 hours of making the purchase which is when you will receive a shipping confirmation email which contains the tracking number.
It is important to inspect the item the moment it arrives. As most Tents are frieght they are relatively large and heavy. It is important to check it for possible damage. It is important that if any damage is noticed it is logged with the courier company when signing for delivery, photographed, and relayed back to us.
We started Tek Tents because we identified a need for a place where the latest in Tent Technology products were put on one website. A place where customers could choose the best tent that best fitted their requirements and budget.
Being avid outdoor enthusiasts, particularly in the Overlanding world we wanted a place where the products that we would purchase ourselves would be available to other like minded folk.
Along the way, we have built a marketplace and community of people who share our love of exploring the outdoors. We wish to be inspiring to people who want to get to those far flung places and connect with nature.
We are driven by:
1. Dedication to customer satisfaction and customer support.... We are available most of the time to answer questions. We are only a Phone call, Chat or Email away.
2. We know people want the best price without compromising quality, that is why we Price Match. It is why we offer FREE Shipping on orders over $99, and also why most of our customers won't be burdened with having to pay tax.
3. Our website is a platform to find the most suitable tent for your needs. It is trust- worthy enough to have earned a SSL Certificate which eliminates any risk when using your Credit Card