High Peak Enduro Expedition-Quality 4 Season Tent / 2 Person
Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 23 and Jul 30. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. All The Time. Learn More.
This tent is unlike the majority of the tents we carry. This is an Expedition-Quality tent. This tent is designed to secure two people in a very hostile environment. Although this model is rated for 60 mile per hour winds, I, personally, was in an Enduro on Mt. Charleston with wind gusts approaching 100mph ! The tent held up better than my nerves
- Flysheet: 100% Polyester ripstop, PU 2500mm F/R seam taped
- Inner Tent: 100% Polyester breathable, F/R mesh door
- Floor: 100% Oxford polyester, PU 2000 mm F/R
- Aluminum Poles, 8.5mm
- (92.5” + 23.6”) x 55.1” / 49.2”, 41.3” height
- Carry Size: 15.7” x 6.7” diameter. 7.13 lbs
- Two-Person Tent
- The rain cover is 100% effective.
- Light Weight Tent
- 1 Entrance
- "D" Door
- Eyelet System
- No-see-um mesh
- #5 Zipper
- 2 Inner Tent Pockets
This tent should last a lifetime because of the very high-quality construction. This is a true 4 season tent. This tent is comparable to those in the $300 range.
It is important to note that Roof Top Tents are posted via freight companies. They generally are larger types of packages and are loaded on pallets.
When your order has been placed you will receive an email. This confirms an order has been made and that the order has entered our order processing system and your Credit Card has been pre-authorized for the purchase.
Order shipment is typically with 24-48 hours of making the purchase which is when you will receive a shipping confirmation email which contains the tracking number and shipping time is typically 3-5 days.
It is important to inspect the item the moment it arrives. As most Tents are frieght they are relatively large and heavy. It is important to check it for possible damage. It is important that if any damage is noticed it is logged with the courier company when signing for delivery, photographed, and relayed back to us.
We started Tek Tents because we identified a need for a place where the latest in Tent Technology products were put on one website. A place where customers could choose the best tent that best fitted their requirements and budget.
Being avid outdoor enthusiasts, particularly in the Overlanding world we wanted a place where the products that we would purchase ourselves would be available to other like minded folk.
Along the way, we have built a marketplace and community of people who share our love of exploring the outdoors. We wish to be inspiring to people who want to get to those far flung places and connect with nature.
We are driven by:
1. Dedication to customer satisfaction and customer support.... We are available most of the time to answer questions. We are only a Phone call, Chat or Email away.
2. We know people want the best price without compromising quality, that is why we Price Match. It is why we offer FREE Shipping on orders over $99, and also why most of our customers won't be burdened with having to pay tax.
3. Our website is a platform to find the most suitable tent for your needs. It is trust- worthy enough to have earned a SSL Certificate which eliminates any risk when using your Credit Card