Vertical Jerry Can Holder - by Front Runner
Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 20 and Jun 27. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. All The Time. Learn More.
- The adjustable locking steel clasp means your cans can be secured firmly in place over a lifetime of off-road abuse.
- The new bolt on top strap means provides greater convenience when removing the jerry can.
- For use with 20l / 5.3 gallon NATO/Wedco style military cans. Will not work with Scepter style cans.
- The steel strap-downs cover the jerry can cap.
- Add your own padlock and you'll never have to worry about stolen fuel while on the road.
- Made of black powder coated stainless steel and is designed to easily bolt to the Front Runner Roof Racks using the flat slotted slats in the rack.
- Can be bolted to any flat surface and can be used in a wide variety of applications such as mounting to pickup truck beds or other brand roof racks.
1x Jerry can holder
1x Jerry can strap
Black powder-coated 3CR12 stainless steel
363mm (14.3") L x 183mm (7.2") W x 480mm (18.9") H
363mm (14.3") L x 183mm (7.2") W x 61mm (2.4") H
Base Bracket Dimensions:
363mm (14.3") L x 183mm (7.2") W x 417mm (16.4) H
Latch Buckle Dimensions:
38mm (1.5") W x 40mm (1.6") H
41mm (1.6) W x 3mm Thick
For use with 20l / 5.3 gallon NATO/Wedco style military cans. Will not work with Scepter style cans.
It is important to note that Roof Top Tents are posted via freight companies. They generally are larger types of packages and are loaded on pallets.
When your order has been placed you will receive an email. This confirms an order has been made and that the order has entered our order processing system and your Credit Card has been pre-authorized for the purchase.
Order shipment is typically with 24-48 hours of making the purchase which is when you will receive a shipping confirmation email which contains the tracking number.
It is important to inspect the item the moment it arrives. As most Tents are frieght they are relatively large and heavy. It is important to check it for possible damage. It is important that if any damage is noticed it is logged with the courier company when signing for delivery, photographed, and relayed back to us.
We started Tek Tents because we identified a need for a place where the latest in Tent Technology products were put on one website. A place where customers could choose the best tent that best fitted their requirements and budget.
Being avid outdoor enthusiasts, particularly in the Overlanding world we wanted a place where the products that we would purchase ourselves would be available to other like minded folk.
Along the way, we have built a marketplace and community of people who share our love of exploring the outdoors. We wish to be inspiring to people who want to get to those far flung places and connect with nature.
We are driven by:
1. Dedication to customer satisfaction and customer support.... We are available most of the time to answer questions. We are only a Phone call, Chat or Email away.
2. We know people want the best price without compromising quality, that is why we Price Match. It is why we offer FREE Shipping on orders over $99, and also why most of our customers won't be burdened with having to pay tax.
3. Our website is a platform to find the most suitable tent for your needs. It is trust- worthy enough to have earned a SSL Certificate which eliminates any risk when using your Credit Card