Expedition Rail Kit - Sides - for 752mm (L) to 1358mm (L) Rack - by Front Runner
Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 20 and Sep 23. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. All The Time. Learn More.
Add expedition style side rails to the Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack at any time. This side rail kit allows the front and back of the rack to remain open for loading larger items onto the Slimline II Roof Rack (eg. Canoe/Kayak, Surf Board, Lumber) or for mounting certain accessories at the edge of the rack, like the Front Runner Double Jerry Can Holder. Please Note: This kit works with 7 Slat-long Front Runner Slimline II Roof Racks. If you would like to fit this kit to a rack with slats ranging from 4-6 slats, some cutting of the side rail tubing may be necessary, see the fitting instructions for further details.
- Install in minutes.
- No drilling required.
- Adds extra cargo support.
- Attractive, low profile design.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Powder coated with the same durable, weather resistant finish as the Slimline II Roof Rack.
- Manufactured with corrosion resistant, high-density aluminum components.
- The Expedition Rails add 61mm / 2.4” to the height of the roof rack.
The modular bolt on design allows you to remove rail components whenever needed, ie. to mount a roof top tent off the side.
4x Tubular rails
2x Cast LH drop downs
2x Cast RH drop downs
2x Mid-joints with C-clips
Black powder-coated stainless steel
Black powder-coated die cast aluminium
1236mm (48.7") L x 20mm (0.8") W x 62mm (2.4") H
This is one side only (LH & RH same dimensions)
It is important to note that Roof Top Tents are posted via freight companies. They generally are larger types of packages and are loaded on pallets.
When your order has been placed you will receive an email. This confirms an order has been made and that the order has entered our order processing system and your Credit Card has been pre-authorized for the purchase.
Order shipment is typically with 24-48 hours of making the purchase which is when you will receive a shipping confirmation email which contains the tracking number and shipping time is typically 3-5 days.
It is important to inspect the item the moment it arrives. As most Tents are frieght they are relatively large and heavy. It is important to check it for possible damage. It is important that if any damage is noticed it is logged with the courier company when signing for delivery, photographed, and relayed back to us.
We started Tek Tents because we identified a need for a place where the latest in Tent Technology products were put on one website. A place where customers could choose the best tent that best fitted their requirements and budget.
Being avid outdoor enthusiasts, particularly in the Overlanding world we wanted a place where the products that we would purchase ourselves would be available to other like minded folk.
Along the way, we have built a marketplace and community of people who share our love of exploring the outdoors. We wish to be inspiring to people who want to get to those far flung places and connect with nature.
We are driven by:
1. Dedication to customer satisfaction and customer support.... We are available most of the time to answer questions. We are only a Phone call, Chat or Email away.
2. We know people want the best price without compromising quality, that is why we Price Match. It is why we offer FREE Shipping on orders over $99, and also why most of our customers won't be burdened with having to pay tax.
3. Our website is a platform to find the most suitable tent for your needs. It is trust- worthy enough to have earned a SSL Certificate which eliminates any risk when using your Credit Card