Darche NERO 60 Gear Bag
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 22 and Oct 26. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. All The Time. Learn More.
THE ULTIMATE ALL-WEATHER GEAR BAG
The Nero is an all-weather water resistant gear bag. Available in 3 versatile sizes, the Nero gear bag will protect your gear all year round. The Nero 60 is suitable for your personal gear and will also keep your biker swag dry. The Nero 190 will carry swags up to 1100mm wide and the Nero 240 will hold your double 1400mm wide swag with ease. Constructed using waterproof 500D PVC, this fully HF welded gear bag features multiple padded carry handles, compression straps and D rings to allow for easy transport on board your 4x4 adventure. The Nero is not just a swag bag - it’s his, hers and the rest! Throw it on top of your roof racks and transport swags, sleeping bags, pillows and clothes with the comfort of knowing they’ll be dry, dust/road grime free and ready to go when you arrive at your destination*.
- Protects against water, dust and roam grime
- Available in 3 sizes 60L, 190L, and 240L
- Suitable for personal gear or swags
- Made with waterproof 500D PVC
- Fully HF welded waterproof seams
- No.10 Spiral Zip
- Carry handles
- Padded side handles
- Compression straps with D Rings
*Ensure both zipper pulls are placed to one end of bag when closed to ensure resistance against the elements.
Nero 60: 500mm wide x 380 mm, 0.97kg
It is important to note that Roof Top Tents are posted via freight companies. They generally are larger types of packages and are loaded on pallets.
When your order has been placed you will receive an email. This confirms an order has been made and that the order has entered our order processing system and your Credit Card has been pre-authorized for the purchase.
Order shipment is typically with 24-48 hours of making the purchase which is when you will receive a shipping confirmation email which contains the tracking number and shipping time is typically 3-5 days.
It is important to inspect the item the moment it arrives. As most Tents are frieght they are relatively large and heavy. It is important to check it for possible damage. It is important that if any damage is noticed it is logged with the courier company when signing for delivery, photographed, and relayed back to us.
We started Tek Tents because we identified a need for a place where the latest in Tent Technology products were put on one website. A place where customers could choose the best tent that best fitted their requirements and budget.
Being avid outdoor enthusiasts, particularly in the Overlanding world we wanted a place where the products that we would purchase ourselves would be available to other like minded folk.
Along the way, we have built a marketplace and community of people who share our love of exploring the outdoors. We wish to be inspiring to people who want to get to those far flung places and connect with nature.
We are driven by:
1. Dedication to customer satisfaction and customer support.... We are available most of the time to answer questions. We are only a Phone call, Chat or Email away.
2. We know people want the best price without compromising quality, that is why we Price Match. It is why we offer FREE Shipping on orders over $99, and also why most of our customers won't be burdened with having to pay tax.
3. Our website is a platform to find the most suitable tent for your needs. It is trust- worthy enough to have earned a SSL Certificate which eliminates any risk when using your Credit Card