Overland Pros Anza 2000 (4-5 Person) Rooftop Tent
Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 21 and Jun 28. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. All The Time. Learn More.
The Overland Pros Anza 2000 was inspired by the Anza Borrego State Park in Southern California. The Anza series was designed to be modular, efficient, and dynamically adjustable in the field and is unlike any other roof top tent on the market. It offers huge front and rear open walls to allow for maximum airflow and 270* outward viewing, yet can be closed for chilly nights or inclement weather. Set-up time is minimized with a design that eliminates pesky spring rods from side windows as well as the front and rear doors. While the tent is made from waterproof 280G canvas, it features a removable rain fly for the most extreme situations or when an extra thermal barrier above the tent is needed. When the temperature rises and you want to take in some fresh air or simply get a better view of your surroundings you can zip down all 4 corners for an unparalleled view with maximum ventilation.
Anyone who has owned a roof top tent understands all too well that installing spring rods on every side of the tent can be challenging when it forces you to climb up on the roof our bend yourself in a precarious position. For those who still prefer the look of a supported rain fly or door, we do provide 4 spring rods- just know you don’t have to use them to get the most out of your tent!
This tent was engineered for overlanders by overlanders! We want you to spend more time enjoying your adventure and less time setting up and taking down your tent.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Zip-down canvas outer walls for maximum airflow and visibility
- King Size, 3″ (75mm) thick covered closed cell hi-density foam mattress
- 280gsm poly cotton rip stop canvas
- 210 Denier fly
- 85″ (2150mm) sliding alloy ladder
- Internal frame is oversized 1″ (25mm) diameter tube
- Double-thick .85mm thick aluminum alloy floor
- Closed-cell foam insulated floor
- Aluminum alloy/plastic hinge provides strength and flexibility
- Removable fly helps to prevent condensation and ensure constant airflow in all conditions
- Heat sealed taped seams
- 1200gsm PVC transit cover features extra wide straps with dual D ring tie downs with velcro for secure transport
- Cover 2 cm taller to allow for storage of more gear inside the tent
- Peak loops allow for hanging of anything from solar panels to laundry from the top of the tent for maximum sun exposure
- Waterproof PVC boot bag included
- 100% genuine YKK zippers throughout
- Low-profile gimp reduces dust and debris incursion into cover zipper
- Windows zip down completely for easy access to rain fly when tent is deployed
- 210 Denier oxford polyester ripstop annex
- 68″ (1720mm) to 82″ (2100mm) annex height
- 98″ (2.5m) annex length
- Large 35″ (900mm) Wide x 55″ (1400mm) High annex windows with super fine insect mesh throughout
- 12 month warranty
DIMENSIONS PACKED DOWN*
- 79″ (W) x 48″ (L) x 14″ (H)
DIMENSIONS SET UP*
- Overall 79″ (W) x 96″ (L) x 52″ (H) unfolded
- Sleeping area 79″ (W) x 96″ (L) 52″ (H) inner tent
- * Due to our policy of continual product development, the specifications, colors and features may vary.
* Weights and dimensions are approximate and subject to change without notice
It is important to note that Roof Top Tents are posted via freight companies. They generally are larger types of packages and are loaded on pallets.
When your order has been placed you will receive an email. This confirms an order has been made and that the order has entered our order processing system and your Credit Card has been pre-authorized for the purchase.
Order shipment is typically with 24-48 hours of making the purchase which is when you will receive a shipping confirmation email which contains the tracking number.
It is important to inspect the item the moment it arrives. As most Tents are frieght they are relatively large and heavy. It is important to check it for possible damage. It is important that if any damage is noticed it is logged with the courier company when signing for delivery, photographed, and relayed back to us.
We started Tek Tents because we identified a need for a place where the latest in Tent Technology products were put on one website. A place where customers could choose the best tent that best fitted their requirements and budget.
Being avid outdoor enthusiasts, particularly in the Overlanding world we wanted a place where the products that we would purchase ourselves would be available to other like minded folk.
Along the way, we have built a marketplace and community of people who share our love of exploring the outdoors. We wish to be inspiring to people who want to get to those far flung places and connect with nature.
We are driven by:
1. Dedication to customer satisfaction and customer support.... We are available most of the time to answer questions. We are only a Phone call, Chat or Email away.
2. We know people want the best price without compromising quality, that is why we Price Match. It is why we offer FREE Shipping on orders over $99, and also why most of our customers won't be burdened with having to pay tax.
3. Our website is a platform to find the most suitable tent for your needs. It is trust- worthy enough to have earned a SSL Certificate which eliminates any risk when using your Credit Card