Pro Ski, Snowboard AND Fishing Rod Carrier - by Front Runner
Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 23 and Aug 30. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. All The Time. Learn More.
- Make light work of securely storing longer gear such as Fishing Rods, Snowboards and Skis with these alligator-grip style holders.
- Built to keep your gear safe on and off the world’s toughest roads.
- Made from corrosion resistant steel and sealed with the same durable, weather resistant powder coating as the Front Runner Slimline II Rack.
- The soft 30mm / 1.2” wide rubber grippers clench tight without harming or scratching the surfaces of your valuable gear in all weather conditions.
- Lock your valuable Ski / Snowboard / Fishing Rods in place for extra security. Supplied with 4 keys (3 spare keys).
- The locking mechanism has a ratchet feature to allow easier closing of the holders for gear up to 30mm / 1.2" thick.
- A “Hold open” feature allows for easy loading and unloading.
- Usable opening size: 495mm / 19.5”.
- There is a 65mm / 2.6” clearance distance from the top of the rack or load bar slat to the bottom of the Snowboard / Fishing Rod.
- A holder set can accommodate two (2) pairs of Ski's or one (1) Snowboard (two (2) with bindings removed).
- All Slimline II Roof Racks can accommodate 2 holders side by side. This allows storage of up to four (4) pairs of Skis or two (2) Snowboards (four (4) with bindings removed).
- Save space on top of your rack and use Recovery Device & Gear Holding Side Brackets* to mount this carrier to the sides of any Front Runner Rack.
2 x Holders
4 x Rubber Grippers
4 x Keys
2 x Brackets for side mount (*requires RRAC103 not incl.)
Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel
578mm (22.8") L x 49mm (1.9") W x 106mm (4.2") H (Single Holder)
2.4kg (5.3lbs) (Single Holder)
4.8kg (10.6lbs) (Per Set)
*Note: Recovery Device Adjustable Side Brackets are sold separately.
It is important to note that Roof Top Tents are posted via freight companies. They generally are larger types of packages and are loaded on pallets.
When your order has been placed you will receive an email. This confirms an order has been made and that the order has entered our order processing system and your Credit Card has been pre-authorized for the purchase.
Order shipment is typically with 24-48 hours of making the purchase which is when you will receive a shipping confirmation email which contains the tracking number and shipping time is typically 3-5 days.
It is important to inspect the item the moment it arrives. As most Tents are frieght they are relatively large and heavy. It is important to check it for possible damage. It is important that if any damage is noticed it is logged with the courier company when signing for delivery, photographed, and relayed back to us.
We started Tek Tents because we identified a need for a place where the latest in Tent Technology products were put on one website. A place where customers could choose the best tent that best fitted their requirements and budget.
Being avid outdoor enthusiasts, particularly in the Overlanding world we wanted a place where the products that we would purchase ourselves would be available to other like minded folk.
Along the way, we have built a marketplace and community of people who share our love of exploring the outdoors. We wish to be inspiring to people who want to get to those far flung places and connect with nature.
We are driven by:
1. Dedication to customer satisfaction and customer support.... We are available most of the time to answer questions. We are only a Phone call, Chat or Email away.
2. We know people want the best price without compromising quality, that is why we Price Match. It is why we offer FREE Shipping on orders over $99, and also why most of our customers won't be burdened with having to pay tax.
3. Our website is a platform to find the most suitable tent for your needs. It is trust- worthy enough to have earned a SSL Certificate which eliminates any risk when using your Credit Card