Darche RTM 1400 (56") Inflatable Mattress
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 21 and Oct 25. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. All The Time. Learn More.
The RTM 1400 is a fully bonded self-inflating 80mm thick mattress designed to replace the existing mattress of any 1400mm wide rooftop tent. Its self-inflation/deflation allows for extra storage room of your sleeping gear without interfering with easy pack down.
The RTM 1400 features an open cell high density foam that offers a soft comfortable surface with long-serving support and reliability. The open cells allow the foam to absorb, release and control moisture vapour freely and resist the growth of mould. The density level ensures the foam will not break down and creates excellent sound absorption, ruling out the common frustration associated with noisy air mattresses.
Construction includes a hardwearing yet luxurious 75D peach finished polyester top, providing excellent strength and durability for frequent outdoor camping and 4x4 touring usage. The uniquely machined plain weave continuous filament construction is engineered to ensure this extremely durable and highly resistant to wear-and-tear fabric will not lose its soft handle over its lifetime. Ultimate warmth is provided in this high quality fabric and is ideal for an undisturbed sleep on colder nights. The base of the RTM 1400 features both Velcro strips and dotted non-slip PVC to ensure the mattress remains secured to the base of your rooftop tent throughout the night.
- Fully bonded self inflating mattress
- Fast self-inflation/deflation valves for convenient set up
- Deflate for extra storage of sleeping gear within the rooftop tent
- 2 halves fit snug within RTT and secure to the base with Velcro strips to prevent slipping
- 2 inflation points per half for effective inflation/deflation
- Compression straps included for easy pack up and compact storage
- Highly durable construction whilst providing ultimate comfort
- Water resistant top shell to ensure easy cleaning and reduces foam moisture draw
- Top: hardwearing 75D peach finished polyester with PVC coating
- Bottom: non-slip PVC coating
- Side: 0.45mm PVC
- Inner: open cell high density 19kg/m3 foam for added comfort and warmth ensuring a restful sleep
- Repair kit included
- Periodic cleaning is recommended; fully inflate, gently wipe with soft sponge, mild detergent and lukewarm water. Allow to fully dry before storage.
2 Pieces: 1180mm L x 1360mm W x 80mm H (each piece)
Total fitted in RTT: 2360 L x 1360 mm W x 80mm H
Weight: 3.88kg per piece, 7.76kg in total
It is important to note that Roof Top Tents are posted via freight companies. They generally are larger types of packages and are loaded on pallets.
When your order has been placed you will receive an email. This confirms an order has been made and that the order has entered our order processing system and your Credit Card has been pre-authorized for the purchase.
Order shipment is typically with 24-48 hours of making the purchase which is when you will receive a shipping confirmation email which contains the tracking number and shipping time is typically 3-5 days.
It is important to inspect the item the moment it arrives. As most Tents are frieght they are relatively large and heavy. It is important to check it for possible damage. It is important that if any damage is noticed it is logged with the courier company when signing for delivery, photographed, and relayed back to us.
We started Tek Tents because we identified a need for a place where the latest in Tent Technology products were put on one website. A place where customers could choose the best tent that best fitted their requirements and budget.
Being avid outdoor enthusiasts, particularly in the Overlanding world we wanted a place where the products that we would purchase ourselves would be available to other like minded folk.
Along the way, we have built a marketplace and community of people who share our love of exploring the outdoors. We wish to be inspiring to people who want to get to those far flung places and connect with nature.
We are driven by:
1. Dedication to customer satisfaction and customer support.... We are available most of the time to answer questions. We are only a Phone call, Chat or Email away.
2. We know people want the best price without compromising quality, that is why we Price Match. It is why we offer FREE Shipping on orders over $99, and also why most of our customers won't be burdened with having to pay tax.
3. Our website is a platform to find the most suitable tent for your needs. It is trust- worthy enough to have earned a SSL Certificate which eliminates any risk when using your Credit Card