Stratchits - by Front Runner
Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 20 and Jun 27. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. All The Time. Learn More.
Cinch down loads simply and effectively so you don't have to worry about gear rattling loose on bumpy roads.
- Adjustable from 22” (560mm) to 63” (1524mm) and with an additional 8” (203mm) when fully stretched.
- Won’t damage your expensive gear like surfboards through over tightening.
- Stratchits absorb tension like a stretchy ratchet strap.
- Quick and efficient. Simply secure the ends and hand tighten the strap.
- Fastens to, and around, just about anything.
- Perfect for Front Runner Racks and accessories, but work with all roof rack systems.
- Many uses! Secure: Wolf Pack, Cub Pack and other cases (Pelican, Zargas, Alu-box, etc.) to any roof rack.
- Secure: Surfboards, SUP, bicycles, firewood, chairs, etc.
- Keep your rack clean and organized with the cinching hook and loop strap that neatly stows away excess strap length.
- Sold in pairs.
HOW TO USE:
Hook to the Front Runner Roof Rack Tie Down Ring or loop around the slats or side profiles and fasten the Stratchit to itself.
You can even remove the carabiner and loop the Stratchit through itself - to fasten around any roof rack rail, railing, pole, bumper, tire carrier.... etc.
Please read and follow all these warnings carefully -- failure to do so could result in cargo damage and could cause injury.
Do not over tighten. Use only hand leverage.
Never stand in the direct path of the Stratchit when tensioning to prevent the risk of injury should the strap become detached.
Loads settle. Check Stratchit after first 10 miles of driving and each 50 miles thereafter.
User to evaluate working load and requirements. DO NOT use to support human weight under any circumstance.
Check the Stratchit regularly for signs of deterioration or damage.
To ensure longevity, please remove the Stratchit from the sun and weather elements when not in use.
Make sure that the points of attachment to the vehicle or trailer are of sufficient strength to withstand the maximum loading that will be produced during use.
Take additional care if securing large objects that may be subject to aerodynamic lifting forces caused by bumps. Always use the appropriate number of straps and drive at reduced speeds to minimize the effects of these forces.
Sold in PAIRS
Adjustable from 22" (560mm) to 63" (1524mm) from the hook end of the carabiners. With up to an additional 8” of length when stretched.
Working Load Rating 220 lbs (100kg)
It is important to note that Roof Top Tents are posted via freight companies. They generally are larger types of packages and are loaded on pallets.
When your order has been placed you will receive an email. This confirms an order has been made and that the order has entered our order processing system and your Credit Card has been pre-authorized for the purchase.
Order shipment is typically with 24-48 hours of making the purchase which is when you will receive a shipping confirmation email which contains the tracking number.
It is important to inspect the item the moment it arrives. As most Tents are frieght they are relatively large and heavy. It is important to check it for possible damage. It is important that if any damage is noticed it is logged with the courier company when signing for delivery, photographed, and relayed back to us.
We started Tek Tents because we identified a need for a place where the latest in Tent Technology products were put on one website. A place where customers could choose the best tent that best fitted their requirements and budget.
Being avid outdoor enthusiasts, particularly in the Overlanding world we wanted a place where the products that we would purchase ourselves would be available to other like minded folk.
Along the way, we have built a marketplace and community of people who share our love of exploring the outdoors. We wish to be inspiring to people who want to get to those far flung places and connect with nature.
We are driven by:
1. Dedication to customer satisfaction and customer support.... We are available most of the time to answer questions. We are only a Phone call, Chat or Email away.
2. We know people want the best price without compromising quality, that is why we Price Match. It is why we offer FREE Shipping on orders over $99, and also why most of our customers won't be burdened with having to pay tax.
3. Our website is a platform to find the most suitable tent for your needs. It is trust- worthy enough to have earned a SSL Certificate which eliminates any risk when using your Credit Card