Tepui Hybox Hard Shell Rooftop Tent with Free Shipping
Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 26 and Sep 02. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. All The Time. Learn More.
Tepui is proud to present the first hybrid rooftop system: a rooftop tent and cargo box, now built into one sturdy, easy-access hardshell.
A comfortable tent or a spacious gear container- you no longer have to choose between the two for your vehicle's rooftop. HyBox utilizes Tepui's patented ZipperGimp™ to allow for easy conversion between uses; simply zip on the canopy when you're ready to camp!
- EASY ACCESS: Release latches on both ends to open into a pop-up rooftop tent, or open one side for easy access into the cargo storage area.
- UNIVERSAL MOUNTING: Mount directly to the rack or aftermarket bars on your vehicle.
- CARGO SPACE: HyBox provides 23 cubic feet of storage space- more than many other brands' largest containers.
- HARDSHELL CONSTRUCTION: The unique aerodynamic shell design with the Tepui badge embedded in the upper shell provide a fuel efficient and quiet ride. The interior upper is lined with a reinforced quilted insulation for sound damping and cold weather insulation. The patent pending lower shell combines ABS, welded aluminum substructure with unique felt lined honeycomb Tepui Tecpolypropylene panels that provide the reinforcement needed to store you or your gear.
- CANOPY: The HyBox canopy is an optimum blend of 260g cotton and polyester coated to a waterproof rating of 3000mm yet breathable providing both comfort and protection. The canopy is trimmed out with no-see-em mesh, YKK zippers, and our patented ZipperGimp™ providing the versatility to quickly remove the canopy and convert your trusted shelter into a durable cargo carrier.
- ACCESSORIES: The Hybox is equipped with one 8ft-6in telescoping ladder that can be attached on either side of the tent for easy access. The doors to the canopies, when used with the provided window spring rods, act as an awning to provide shelter when entering and exiting the tent. A 3” 40lb foam mattress with removable cotton cover provide an excellent sleeping pad to help you get the rest you need while on your next adventure. It is also quickly removable when using the HyBox as a cargo carrier.
|Size (Closed)||Exterior: 55" x 84" x 12 3/4" (WxLxH) Interior: 52" x 80" x 7" (WxLxH)|
|Size (Open)||Exterior: 55" x 84" x 42 3/4" (WxLxH) Interior: 52" x 80" x 37" (WxLxH)|
|Sleeping Footprint||51" x 81" (WxL)|
|Canopy Fabric||260g cotton and polyester coated to a waterproof rating of 3000mm|
|Mosquito screens||No-see-um mesh screens on all 4 openings (2 doors, 2 windows)|
|Mattress||3” 40lb foam mattress with removable cotton cover|
|Travel Cover Material||ABS Hardshell|
|Weight||155 without ladder, 175 with ladder|
|Base Construction||Hardshell: 5mm ABS with both UV inhibitors and color fade inhibitors. Lower shell: Combines ABS, welded aluminum substructure with unique felt lined honeycomb Tepui Tec polypropylene panels for reinforced support|
It is important to note that Roof Top Tents are posted via freight companies. They generally are larger types of packages and are loaded on pallets.
When your order has been placed you will receive an email. This confirms an order has been made and that the order has entered our order processing system and your Credit Card has been pre-authorized for the purchase.
Order shipment is typically with 24-48 hours of making the purchase which is when you will receive a shipping confirmation email which contains the tracking number and shipping time is typically 3-5 days.
It is important to inspect the item the moment it arrives. As most Tents are frieght they are relatively large and heavy. It is important to check it for possible damage. It is important that if any damage is noticed it is logged with the courier company when signing for delivery, photographed, and relayed back to us.
We started Tek Tents because we identified a need for a place where the latest in Tent Technology products were put on one website. A place where customers could choose the best tent that best fitted their requirements and budget.
Being avid outdoor enthusiasts, particularly in the Overlanding world we wanted a place where the products that we would purchase ourselves would be available to other like minded folk.
Along the way, we have built a marketplace and community of people who share our love of exploring the outdoors. We wish to be inspiring to people who want to get to those far flung places and connect with nature.
We are driven by:
1. Dedication to customer satisfaction and customer support.... We are available most of the time to answer questions. We are only a Phone call, Chat or Email away.
2. We know people want the best price without compromising quality, that is why we Price Match. It is why we offer FREE Shipping on orders over $99, and also why most of our customers won't be burdened with having to pay tax.
3. Our website is a platform to find the most suitable tent for your needs. It is trust- worthy enough to have earned a SSL Certificate which eliminates any risk when using your Credit Card