TUFF STUFF®Tire Carrier 3rd Brake & License Plate Relocation Kit w/ Light Tab
Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 20 and Jun 27. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. All The Time. Learn More.
Looking to relocate your license plate from its stock location due to a new tire carrier? Look no further! The Tuff Stuff 3rd brake light and License plate relocation bracket moves your license plate out of harm's way when battling the trail, and in a much more visible location in the center of your rim. No more catching the license plate on rocks or debris now that you've moved it high and tight from obstacles.
With the 2 piece design, you can easily remove your spare tire on or off the trail with no interference from our bracket.
Tuff Stuff has also incorporated a handy light tab built into our bracket for mounting a rear-facing auxiliary camp light, amber dust light or rear-facing camera for extra convenience.
The Tuff Stuff mounting bracket also includes an electrical plug and wing nut for easy removal in just seconds. All holes are pre-drilled to accept the most popular bolt patterns, along with 2X pre-drilled holes to mount your license plate (hardware not included for plate) A 6 foot wire extension is also provided for easy splicing of your vehicles running lights and brake lights.
Our 3rd brake light/license plate bracket includes 3X red micro LED's that illuminate when the brake is pressed and 3X white micro LED's that stay on when your running lights are activated to light up your license plate at night.
Features and Benefits:
- Tire Carrier Bracket Made From Textured, Powder Coated Steel
- License Plate Mount Made From Stainless Steel
- 3Rd Brake Light Leds
- Downward Facing White Led'S For License Plate Illumination
- 5-10 Min Install
- Mounts To Aftermarket Or Stock Tire Carrier Brackets
- Includes A Separate Tab For Mounting A Rear Facing Light Or Camera
It is important to note that Roof Top Tents are posted via freight companies. They generally are larger types of packages and are loaded on pallets.
When your order has been placed you will receive an email. This confirms an order has been made and that the order has entered our order processing system and your Credit Card has been pre-authorized for the purchase.
Order shipment is typically with 24-48 hours of making the purchase which is when you will receive a shipping confirmation email which contains the tracking number.
It is important to inspect the item the moment it arrives. As most Tents are frieght they are relatively large and heavy. It is important to check it for possible damage. It is important that if any damage is noticed it is logged with the courier company when signing for delivery, photographed, and relayed back to us.
We started Tek Tents because we identified a need for a place where the latest in Tent Technology products were put on one website. A place where customers could choose the best tent that best fitted their requirements and budget.
Being avid outdoor enthusiasts, particularly in the Overlanding world we wanted a place where the products that we would purchase ourselves would be available to other like minded folk.
Along the way, we have built a marketplace and community of people who share our love of exploring the outdoors. We wish to be inspiring to people who want to get to those far flung places and connect with nature.
We are driven by:
1. Dedication to customer satisfaction and customer support.... We are available most of the time to answer questions. We are only a Phone call, Chat or Email away.
2. We know people want the best price without compromising quality, that is why we Price Match. It is why we offer FREE Shipping on orders over $99, and also why most of our customers won't be burdened with having to pay tax.
3. Our website is a platform to find the most suitable tent for your needs. It is trust- worthy enough to have earned a SSL Certificate which eliminates any risk when using your Credit Card